In this video, I’m going to show you 12 of the highest paying finance jobs, most making over $105,678 a year!
Better yet, I’ll show you exactly what the salaries look like, how to land these highest paying finance jobs, and what you would do on the job.
We going to cover:
1) Investment banking
– Why its probably the highest paying finance job for entry-level students
– How investment banking can by divided by industry, product group, and captial markets
– Why investment banking is not only the highest paying finance job for recent grads, but also leads to some of the best exit opportunities
2) Corporate Development
– How corporate development is similar to the mergers & acquisitions works you would do at an investment bank
– Why corporate development is a great option for those looking to maintain a good work life balance
3) Asset Management
– How asset management is still one of the highest paying finance jobs, but falls a bit short on total compensation compared to investment banking
– Why asset management is a great field for those looking to pursue a long term career in investing
And much more…